How to Reload Credit?
There are two (2) ways to reload credit:
Self-reload means credit is reloaded by the merchant. Sign-in and select the preferred credit amount (minimum RM2), and proceed with payment to reload in real-time.
Auto-reload means the system will deduct daily total collection automatically (in multiples of RM100) to offset any negative credit balance. For example, if the credit balance is -RM1 then the system will deduct RM100*. If the credit balance is -RM101 then the system will deduct RM200*. No further action is required from you to opt-in.
The choice is always yours.
*exclude 6% SST
For the auto-reload, no action is required. In order for a merchant to avoid the auto-reload, please make sure your credit balance is sufficient to deduct your transaction fee.
For the self reload, you may perform the following:
1. Sign in to your Billplz account (via Plzlogin).
- Click here to access the Billplz dashboard.
- Sign in using your existing credentials.
2. Reload credit.
- At the top left, click on the "+" symbol.
- Insert the amount you desire and click the "Reload" button.
3. Make a payment.
- You will be redirected to the bill page to proceed with the payment until completion.
- Now you have an option to reload via:
1. Retail banking - Online banking.
2. Corporate banking - Online Banking (Business).
- For the sandbox/staging environment, please choose "Billplz" as a payment option and click on "Successful payment" to replicate a successful transaction and "Failed payment" to replicate a failed transaction.