What is Credit?
Credit is an amount paid in advance to Billplz for fees deduction, i.e.:
- Membership Fee (Standard 30, Standard 365, or Enterprise Plan).
- FPX Transaction Fee (Basic: RM1.50 | Standard 30: RM1.00 | Standard 365: RM0.50 | Enterprise: subject to bank's offer).
- Activation Fee (for card/e-wallet).
- Payout API Fee (incurred per payment disbursement requested).
- SMS Fee RM0.30 per request.
If you are simulating payment on staging, you can choose either to reload credit or leave the credit as is. Reloading credit in staging doesn't involve real payment. You may refer to How to reload credit for tutorials.