What is Credit?
Credit is an amount paid in advance to Billplz for fees deduction, i.e.:
- Membership Fee (Standard 30, Standard 365).
- FPX Transaction Fee (Basic: RM1.50 | Standard 30: RM1.00 | Standard 365: RM0.50).
- Activation Fee (for card/e-wallet).
- Payout API Fee (incurred per payment disbursement requested).
- SMS Fee RM0.30 per request.
The Billplz Credit balance in your Billplz Account is transferable (if requested) to another Billplz Account.
Your Billplz Credit in your Billplz Account will expire after one (1) year from the date of the last Account Activity appearing in your Billplz Account.
Billplz will refund your available Billplz Credit balance (after deducting any free/promo credits given by Billplz) when you decided to close or terminate your Billplz account.
If you are simulating payment on staging, you can choose either to reload credit or leave the credit as is. Reloading credit in staging doesn't involve real payment. You may refer to How to reload credit for tutorials.