What is Credit?
Credit is an amount paid in advance to Billplz for the deduction of the following fees:
- Membership Fee (Standard Plan - RM5300/year [6% SST included]).
- FPX B2C Transaction Fee (Basic: RM1.00 | Standard: RM0.50)
- Activation & Annual Fee (for card/e-wallet - if applicable).
- Payment Order API Fee (incurred per payment disbursement requested according to the merchant's membership plan - if applicable).
- SMS Fee (RM0.50 per request - if applicable).
- Shopify Collection Fee (0.30% per transaction - if applicable)
The Billplz Credit balance in your Billplz Account is transferable (if requested) to another Billplz Account.
The Billplz Credit in your Billplz Account will expire after one (1) year from the date of the last Account Activity.
Kindly sign in to your dashboard to view the account status as shown below:
Billplz will refund your available Billplz Credit balance (after deducting any free/promo credits given by Billplz) when you decide to close or terminate your Billplz account.
If you are simulating payment in Billplz Sandbox ( staging environment), you can choose either to reload credit or leave the credit as is. Reloading credit in Billplz Sandbox doesn't involve any real payment. You may refer to How to reload credit for guidance.