- There is an email issue with our SMTP port. We are currently working on fixing that matter. 10.33AM.
- Update: We have fixed the email issue and all email will be delivered accordingly.
- OCBC Card Plan minimum requirement degraded from >= RM50,000 monthly volume to only having OCBC Business Account.
- Fixed "Network Error" issue when downloading PDF Account statement.
- 2C2P payment option now available for Card, UnionPay and e-pay. However, it subject to availability during registration. You may contact Billplz if you would like to enable more 2C2P options.
- Preferred Plan renewal will be performed 1+1 days before subscription expiry date.
- Xero integration should change the custom url. Refer to How to integrate Xero with Billplz.
- Bill created via Payment Form will not send email notification to payer by default