You can secure your Billplz account with Google Authenticator Two-Factor-Authentication (2FA).
1. Login to your Billplz account.
Click here to access Billplz dashboard.
Log in using the username and password.
- Click on the Settings link to navigate to Settings page.
2. Set up Two Factor Authentication
- Scan the QR code on your Google Authenticator apps, tick on Enable/Disable 2FA, input the 2FA One Time Password and click on the Save button.
- You will get notice 2FA enabled. Please make sure to scan the QR code below to avoid invalid One Time Password in next login. Close.
3. Done. Now, your account is now required to enter One Time Password every time login.
In the event of your account has been locked up (lost the Google Authenticator apps), please email to email@example.com using your login email with the message as per below:
Subject: Request to turn off One Time Password
I would like to request for turning off Two-Factor-Authentication for my account.
Here is my account details for your verification:
1. Bank Account Name: <Your Bank Account Name>
2. Bank Account Number: <Your Bank Account Number>
3. ROS/ROC/ROB: <Company ROS/ROC/ROB ID>