1. Login to your Billplz account.
Click here to access Billplz dashboard.
Log in using the username and password.
2. Create a Collection.
Go to Billing.
Click Create Collection button on the right.
Fill in a title and click Submit.
- Go back to the dashboard and you will see the newly created collection.
3. Get Shopify Secret Key.
- Access to your Billplz Account Settings.
- Take note the Shopify Key
4. Add Billplz as a payment gateway
- Add this after your Shopify URL: /admin/authorize_gateway/1041412
- Example: https://abc.myshopify.com/admin/authorize_gateway/1041412
- Click Add payment gateway to install Billplz
5. Setting up Billplz
- On the payment settings page, scroll down to Alternative Payments Section and select Billplz
A form will appear below. You will require a Collection ID and Shopify API Key.
Note: Billplz option may not appeared in-case you have too many installed alternative payment which potentially hit the limit. You may uninstall/remove previously installed alternative payment and retry the installation process after uninstallation/removal of any other third party alternative payment.
To get Collection ID:
Go to Billing. Find the collection to use with Shopify and copy the Collection ID,
- Copy and paste the information into the Billplz settings form in your Shopify store settings.
Use Test mode with Staging Shopify Key to use Billplz staging environment.
- Click Save and Billplz is now listed as a payment gateway on your Shopify store.