There are 2 ways to reload credit:
Self-reload means credit is reloaded by the merchant. Please log in, select preferred credit amount (minimum RM2) and proceed with payment to reload in real-time.
Auto-reload means the system will deduct daily total collection automatically (in multiples of RM100) to offset any negative credit balance. For example, if the credit balance is -RM1 then the system will deduct RM100. If the credit balance is -RM101 then the system will deduct RM200. No further action is required from you to opt-in.
The choice is always yours.
For self reload, you may perform the following:
1. Login to your Billplz account.
Click here to access Billplz dashboard.
Log in using the username and password.
2. Reload credit
- At the top left, click on "+" symbol.
- Insert the amount you desired to reload and click on Submit button.
3. Make payment
- You will be redirected to invoice and choose the bank and proceed the payment until completion.
- For staging, please choose Billplz as a payment option.
- For staging, click on Successful payment.