How to integrate Shopify with Billplz
1. Login to your Billplz account (via Plzlogin).
2. Create a Collection.
- Go to Billing section.
- Click Create Collection button on the right.
- Fill in a title and click Submit.
- Go back to the dashboard and you will see the newly created collection.
3. Get Shopify Secret Key.
- Access to your Billplz Account Settings.
- Take note the Shopify Key.
4. Add Billplz as a payment gateway
- Click Add payment gateway to install Billplz
5. Setting up Billplz
- On the payment settings page, scroll down to Alternative Payments Section and select Billplz
- A form will appear below. You will require a Collection ID and Shopify API Key.
Note: Billplz option may not appear in case you have too many installed alternative payments which potentially hit the limit. You may uninstall/remove previously installed alternative payment and retry the installation process after uninstallation/removal of any other third party alternative payment.
To get Collection ID:
Go to Billing. Find the collection to use with Shopify and copy the Collection ID,
- Copy and paste the information into the Billplz settings form in your Shopify store settings.
Use Test mode with Staging Shopify Key to use Billplz staging environment.
- Click Save and Billplz are now listed as a payment gateway on your Shopify store.