How to integrate Shopify with Billplz
1. Sign to your Billplz account (via Plzlogin).
2. Create a Collection.
- Go to the Billing section.
- Click Create Collection button on the right.
- Fill in a title and click Submit.
- Go back to the dashboard and you will see the newly created collection.
3. Get Shopify Secret Key.
- Access to your Billplz Account Settings.
- Take note the Shopify Key.
4. Add Billplz as a payment gateway
5. Setting up Billplz
- Select Billplz and enter your credentials.
- You will require a Collection ID and Shopify API Key. Copy and paste the information into the Billplz settings form in your Shopify store settings.
To get Collection ID:
Go to Billing. Find the collection to use with your Shopify and copy the Collection ID.
To get Shopify Key:
Go to your Billplz setting. Find your Shopify key and copy the key.
Click the "Activate Billplz" button to start.
Enable the Test mode with Staging Shopify Key to use your Billplz staging environment.
- You may get a 404error if you enable the test mode using your production