7. Razer Wallet - How to Integrate & Enable Payment Method?
What is Razer Wallet?
Billplz members now can accept e-Wallet payments (Maybank QRPay) via Razer Merchant Service without activation and annual fee via all Billplz membership plans.
How to Integrate?
- Please fill up this form to proceed further.
- To confirm your submission, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted the form.
- Our team will prescreen your application and reach out to you on the documentation required for the application.
- Merchant Service Agreement (will be provided during the application process)
- SSM doc
- All Directors NRIC
- Bank account statement (first page)
- Website URL
- Maybank QRPay: 1.0%
The payout will be done by Razer Merchant Service. Auto-transfer by the next 2 business days, according to the agreed settlement period.
Enable or Disable Payment Method
Enable the Razer Wallet Payment Method.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'
2. Your payment option will show up, tick to enable the payment method.
- Enable Billplz (Online Banking) & Razer Wallet.
- The customer has two (2) options; either pay via Billplz (Online banking) or Wallet via Razer (Maybank QRPay).
Select Maybank QRPay to proceed with the payment