7. Razer Wallet - How to Integrate & Enable Payment Method?
What is Razer Wallet?
Billplz members now can accept e-Wallet payment (GrabPay, Boost, Touch 'n Go, ShopeePay and Maybank QRPay) via Razer Merchant Service without activation and annual fee via all Billplz membership plan.
How to Integrate?
- Please fill up this form to proceed further.
- To confirm your submission, kindly email email@example.com once you have submitted the form.
- Our team will prescreen your application and reach out to you on the documentations required for the application.
- Merchant Service Agreement (will be provided during the application process)
- SSM doc
- All Directors NRIC
- Bank account statement (first page)
- Website URL
- Transaction fee GrabPay: 1.2% | TnG: 1.3% | Boost: 1.5% | Maybank QRPay : 1.0% | ShopeePay: 1.2% per transaction
The payout will be done by Razer Merchant Service. Auto-transfer by next 2 business days, according to the agreed settlement period.
Enable or Disable Payment Method
Enable the Razer Wallet Payment Method.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'
2. Your payment option will show up, tick to enable the payment method.
- Enable Billplz (Online Banking) & Razer Wallet.
- The customer has two (2) options; either pay via Billplz (Online banking) or Wallet via Razer (GrabPay, Boost, Touch 'n Go, ShopeePay and Maybank QRPay).
On the bill page, the customer will have an option for Online banking and Wallet to proceed with payment.
Once the customer proceeds with the e-Wallet, the customer has an option to proceed with payment via GrabPay, Boost, Touch 'n Go, ShopeePay or Maybank QRPay.
- Touch 'n Go
- Maybank QRPay
Disable the Billplz payment method.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'.
2. Your payment option will show up, untick to disable the payment method.
- Enable just Razer Wallet only
On the bill page, the customer will have the Wallet option to proceed with payment.