12. Boost - Enable or Disable Payment Method
Enable the Boost payment method.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'
2. Your payment option will show up, tick to enable the payment method.
- Enable Billplz (Online Banking) & Boost.
- The customer has two (2) options; either pay via Billplz (Online banking) or e-wallet via Boost.
On the bill page, the customer will have an option to pay via Online banking or Boost e-Wallet.
Once the customer proceeds with Boost e-Wallet, the customer can see the QR code to scan or login to their Boost account.
Disable the Billplz payment method.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'.
2. Your payment option will show up, untick to disable the payment method.
- Enable just Boost only.
On the bill page, the customer will see only Boost as a payment option.
*Same as above: Once the customer proceeds with the Boost method, the customer has an option to proceed payment via their Boost e-wallet only.