6. 2C2P Wallet- How to Integrate?
What is a 2C2P e-Wallet?
Billplz members can accept e-Wallet (GrabPay, Boost, and Touch 'n Go) e-Wallet Plan via the Basic, Standard and Enterprise membership plan.
How to Integrate?
- Please fill up this form to proceed further.
- To confirm your submission, kindly email email@example.com once you have submitted the form.
- Our team will prescreen your application and reach out to you on the documentation required for the application.
- 2C2P Merchant Service Agreement (will be provided during the application process)
- Proposal to be signed (will be provided during the application process)
- Form 9, 13, 24, 49, 44 or Sec 14,17,15,28,58,78 or applicable company forms for non Sdn Bhd
- Photocopy of all Directors I/C (Front & Back)
- Latest 1 Month Bank Statement
- Setup fee and annual maintenance fee are not required.
- Transaction fee | GrabPay: 1.0% | TnG: 1.2% | Boost: 1.4% | ShopeePay 1.1% per transaction
The payout will be done by 2C2P. Auto-transfer by weekly, depending on their Payout Policy. You may refer here for further details.
Enable or Disable 2C2P e-wallet
To enable the 2C2P e-wallet payment method, please ‘tick’ the box. To disable, simply ‘untick’ the box.
1. Go to your Collection title, click 'Payment Method'
2. Your payment option will show up, tick to enable the payment method.
- Enable Billplz (Online Banking) & 2C2P e-Wallet.
- The customer has two (2) options; either pay via Billplz (Online banking) or e-Wallet via 2C2P (GrabPay, Touch 'n Go, and Boost).
On the bill page, the customer will have an option for online banking and e-Wallet to proceed with payment.
Once the customer proceeds with the e-Wallet, the customer has an option to proceed with payment via GrabPay or Boost, or Touch 'n Go or ShopeePay.
- Touch 'n Go