6. 2C2P Wallet- How to Integrate?
What is a 2C2P e-Wallet?
Billplz members can accept e-Wallet (GrabPay, Boost, and Touch 'n Go) e-Wallet Plan via the Basic, Standard and Enterprise membership plan.
How to Integrate?
- Please fill up this form to proceed further.
- To confirm your submission, kindly email email@example.com once you have submitted the form.
- Our team will prescreen your application and reach out to you on the documentation required for the application.
- 2C2P Merchant Service Agreement (will be provided during the application process)
- Proposal to be signed (will be provided during the application process)
- Form 9, 13, 24, 49, 44 or Sec 14,17,15,28,58,78 or applicable company forms for non Sdn Bhd
- Photocopy of all Directors I/C (Front & Back)
- Latest 1 Month Bank Statement
- Setup fee and annual maintenance fee are not required.
- Transaction fee | GrabPay: 1.0% | TnG: 1.2% | Boost: 1.4% | ShopeePay 1.1% per transaction
The payout will be done by 2C2P. Auto-transfer by weekly, depending on their Payout Policy. You may refer here for further details.
Enable or Disable 2C2P e-wallet
To enable the 2C2P e-wallet payment method, please ‘tick’ the box. To disable, simply ‘untick’ the box.
2. Your payment option will show up, tick to enable the payment method.
- Enable Billplz (Online Banking) & 2C2P e-Wallet.
- The customer has two (2) options; either pay via Billplz (Online banking) or e-Wallet via 2C2P (GrabPay, Touch 'n Go, and Boost).
On the bill page, the customer will have an option for online banking and e-Wallet to proceed with payment.
Once the customer proceeds with the e-Wallet, the customer has an option to proceed with payment via GrabPay or Boost, or Touch 'n Go or ShopeePay.
- Touch 'n Go