Securing Billplz account via 2FA
1. Sign in to your Plzlogin account.
- Sign in using your Plzlogin username and password.
- Click on the "Security" button to enable your 2FA.
- Click on the "Enable" button (in green color)
2. Set up Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- On your mobile, download the Google Authenticator app.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter & submit One Time Password (OTP) generated by Google Authenticator
- Done! You will see the two (2) buttons in the screenshot below.
3. Your account is now required to enter the One Time Password (OTP) every time you log in.
In the event of your account has been locked up (e.g: lost the Google Authenticator apps), please email firstname.lastname@example.org using your login email with the message as per below:
Subject: Request to turn off One Time Password Hi Billplz. I would like to request for turning off Two-Factor-Authentication for my account. Here is my account details for your verification: 1. Bank Account Name: <Your Bank Account Name> 2. Bank Account Number: <Your Bank Account Number> 3. ROS/ROC/ROB: <Company ROS/ROC/ROB ID>