Securing Billplz account
You can secure your Billplz account with Google Authenticator Two-Factor-Authentication (2FA).
1. Login to your Plzlogin account.
- Log in using your Plzlogin username and password.
- Click on the "Security" button to enable your 2FA.
- Click on the "Enable" button (in green color)
2. Set up Two Factor Authentication
- On your mobile, download the Google Authenticator app.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter & submit One Time Password (OTP) generated by Google Authenticator
- Done! You will see the two (2) buttons as the screenshot below.
3. Now, your account is now required to enter One Time Password every time login.
In the event of your account has been locked up (lost the Google Authenticator apps), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your login email with the message as per below:
Subject: Request to turn off One Time Password<br><br>Hi Billplz.<br><br>I would like to request for turning off Two-Factor-Authentication for my account.<br>Here is my account details for your verification: 1. Bank Account Name: <Your Bank Account Name> 2. Bank Account Number: <Your Bank Account Number> 3. ROS/ROC/ROB: <Company ROS/ROC/ROB ID> Thank you.