Securing Billplz account via 2FA
Step 1: Sign in to your Billplz SSO account.
- Sign in using your Billplz SSO username and password at https://www.billplz.com/
- Click on the "Activate 2FA"
Step 2: Set up Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- On your mobile, download the Google Authenticator app.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter & submit One Time Password (OTP) generated by Google Authenticator
- Done! You will see the '(De)Activate 2FA' button to disable your OTP if needed.
In the event of your account has been locked up (e.g: lost the Google Authenticator apps), please email email@example.com using your login email with the message as per below:
Subject: Request to turn off One Time Password Hi Billplz. I would like to request for turning off Two-Factor-Authentication for my account. Here is my account details for your verification: 1. Bank Account Name: <Your Bank Account Name> 2. Bank Account Number: <Your Bank Account Number> 3. ROS/ROC/ROB: <Company ROS/ROC/ROB ID> <br>Thank you.